In a country continuously fighting inflation and a fluctuating economy, it is the middle class that usually suffers, feels Sachin Karpe. He will give some tips and guidance for people to face financial crunch that rises due to an irregular expenses. Sachin Karpe highlights some points below.
Spend less: You must curtail expenses which are of no need. Example: Reduce the number of lavish dinners in restaurants. Home cooked food will cost lesser and feed you well.
Save for emergency: No matter what the situation is, always save some amount for emergency and try not touching it for anything other than contingency.
Avoid expenses: Only buy things that are very essential and not luxurious. Once the economy improves, you can always buy them, advices Sachin Karpe.
- A few useful tips to avoid financial crunches (rediff.com)
- USC study details flawed economic forecasts (news.usc.edu)
- Virat Kohli, the new endorsement king beats MS Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar in ad earnings (dnaindia.com)
- Questionable design blamed for health website woes (kansascity.com)
- Full Circle with Baby Bear Counts One: Crunch, Crunch, Crunch (ashleywolff.wordpress.com)
- Moving from Cap ‘N Crunch with Crunch Berries to Pesto-Grilled Salmon (herculodge.typepad.com)